About New Life Nepal
New Life Nepal is a non-profit organization dedicated to provide a safe and supportive environment for children living with different neuro-developmental disabilities like autism, down syndrome, cerebral palsy, ADHD, intellectual disablities. In the mean time New Life Nepal have included few children without disablities as well to follow the policy of inclusion. Main goal of NLN is to provide a complete safe home for the children by following United Nations Child Safeguarding Policy.
Found Neuro Development Child ?
We can help you!
New LIfe Nepal (NLN) can help you in two ways, i.e In Family Base Support, Family Strengthening.
Inside the organization we help children to live their daily life by easing them with fundamental needs fulfillment programs and to improve their quality of life. Simulataneously, we help family to ensure about believing us as a alternative home.
Talking about Family Strengthing program, Those children who are from progam, we support them with their hard time with education, empowering and awaring family regarding the case scenario of children.
Why we are here ?
We believe that every child deserves to have a loving and supportive family, regardless of their abilities. However, we understand that not all families have the resources and support they need to provide the best possible care for their children with neuro-developmental disorders. That's why we are here.
We provide a home-like environment for these children and offer them the care, education, and therapeutic support they need to reach their full potential. Our goal is to create a brighter future for these children and their families by providing the resources and support they need to lead happy and healthy lives, despite the challenges they may face.
What we do ?
- We provide food and accommodation to children and families in need.
- We provide various therapies including sensory integration therapy, ABA therapy, occupational therapy, speech language therapy, aquatic therapy, art-based therapy, counseling, parental coach and psycho-education.
- We provide education and vocational training for children with neuro-developmental disorders.
- We provide support and resources to families of children with neuro-developmental disorders.
- We collaborate with local schools, healthcare providers and other organizations.
- We conduct awareness campaigns, community outreach programs, offer recreational and therapeutic activities, provide respite care and continuously evaluate and improve our programs and services.